Friday, January 29, 2010
Nate Lang as the late Joey Ramone
Joe Strummer (Ben Rodgers) meets David Bowie (Thomas Middleditch)
Brandon Scott Jones as Johnny Rotten
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
AAvvaattaarr WWiinnss BBeesstt PPiiccttuurree
JJaammeess CCaammeerroonn’'ss AAvvaattaarr ttooookk ttoopp hhoonnoorrss aatt tthhee GGoollddeenn GGlloobbeess tthhiiss wweeeekkeenndd,, tthhee ffiirrsstt ttiimmee ssuucchh aa hhiigghh hhoonnoorr wweenntt ttoo aa ffiillmm tthhaatt rreelliieedd mmoorree oonn tteecchhnnoollooggyy tthhaann......
EExxpplloossiioonnss!! HHaanndd rreeaacchheess oouutt aatt ssccrreeeenn!!
AAaarrddvvaarrkk MMiissssiissssiippppii ssppoooonnffeeeedd ssuubbbbooookkkkeeeeppeerr..
You may now remove your 3-D glasses. Here's to a 2010 Golden Globe for Best Post on a Blog - Musical or Retarded!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Many thought director Michael Bay had his work cut out for him when he attempted a squeakquel to his 2007 critically acclaimed original film, Transformers. But Revenge is one of those rare squeakquels that surpasses the original in every way, elevating the franchise from one classic film to a Godfather-like epic work of art, filled with multi-dimensional characters, a subtle approach to action akin to Bay's earlier Bad Boys II, and an intricate and clever plot. Only where The Godfather got boring every now and then because they focused too much on killing horses and having abortions, Transformers 2 was SO COOL cuz they were like TRASNFORM! psshoo pshyoo! Bow bang! So cool.
Many thought Sandra Bullock had her work cut out for her when she wanted to make an immediate squeakquel to The Proposal. But what if I told you that Sandra Bullock was gonna play against type and be a QUIRKY female lead. And what if I told you that she was gonna go against type again and wear RED BOOTS. 'Nuff said.
Many thought that Alvin and the Chipmunks had their work cut out for them when they wanted to make a sequel to their family-live-action-CGI-mix-thing movie debut. But those people were stupid, because Alvin and the Chipmunks are fictional characters so they wouldn't be making the movie. Also, making a sequel film where the female chipmunk counterparts sing high-pitched versions of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and Corinne Bailey Rae's "Put Your Records On" is like the Lumberjack Slam at Denny's: a no-brainer.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
It’s a new decade. That’s cool. I’m excited that this last decade was over, what with all the tragedy that happened, like NBC’s Coupling.
I have some predictions for you for 2010. Since I have déjà vu a lot, you can be pretty convinced that most of them will be right. I have, like, a million senses more than you, so trust me on this. Okay, buddy?!
Okay, here are some things that will happen in 2010 to you:
- You will go to the bathroom. It’s going to happen. Trust me. When you go to the bathroom, you’re going to be all like, “Oh my God. She was right.” And now when you go to the bathroom, you’re going to think of me. That’s okay. I’m used to it with me being magical and all.
- I will giggle as I type, “go to the bathroom.” When I was younger I used to think the phrase “go to the bathroom” was so funny because of “bathroom”. Since I am alone right now, I don’t feel any shame in laughing. Oh my God! I’m giggling right now. I’m letting out a good guffaw, if you will. I was right. My predictions are true. So there.
- You will do something with your body. The verb that you will do is tattooed on Lindsay Lohan’s wrist after she was in the hospital for an asthma attack.
- You are going to be impressed with my knowledge of Lindsay Lohan’s body adornment and medical history. Even if your brain is telling you I’m a loser, your heart is telling you I’m a genius.
- You will read this blog right now. It’s 2010 and you’re reading this blog so that means it will have happened so I’m totally right on my prediction of you reading this blog.
Done! That’s all my entire psychic eye is telling me right now. I’ll get back to you if I see anything else in the future. For now, Happy New Year!