Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congratulations Are Due, I Suppose

I talked to my mom a few days ago and she told me she watched a video by Improv Everywhere. My mom only watches Ronna and Bev videos for fashion ideas and for her to actually watch anything else is actually quite an accomplishment. Therefore, I wanted to use this blog post to congratulate Improv Everywhere for spreading awareness to my mother and, also, for coming out with a book. It's called Causing a Scene: Extraordinary Pranks in Ordinary Places with Improv Everywhere and is now available to purchase or download via Kindle if you're a douchebag.

Also, I had one of the most exciting moments today interning at UCB. I had to opportunity to add Justin Timberlake to our talent database. There's footage of him saying he would've taken classes at the Upright Citizen's Brigade if he didn't make it in the music business.

Funny, if I didn't find the success I've found at the UCB, I probably would have wanted to be a pop star.

No comments: