Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm on a plane.

Hi everyone. Are you on a plane? I am. On a plane from LA to New York for the world-famous (or maybe just world-familiar?) Del Close Marathon. It's in the air, and it's a little bumpy right now but I've been assured that it's gonna be fine and that the plane's not gonna explode or hit a mountain or anything. Want to play a game? This one's called "Guess Matty's Phobia!" It's a game about guessing what my phobia is-- just a little something to distract myself from the fact that I'm bouncing around in a giant soaring tin can miles above the ground with very little padding to break any possible fall. Clues in there? Maybe! Let's begin!


To play, just answer this simple question:
Can you guess Matty's phobia? You have three techno-seconds (a techno-second is the amount of time it takes to read and scroll through a line with periods on it).


...



..



.


Time's up. What'd you answer? Did you answer aerophobia, or fear of flying? Scroll down to see if you're right!







No. That's not correct. The correct answer was "yes." And that phobia is aerophobia, or fear of flying. People, my life might right now be in the hands of this man.

I'll post again soon, barring Desmond not typing in the numbers or a Langolier attack.

No comments: