Monday, July 6, 2009

One-Word Summer Movie Reviews

I don't mean to gloat, but I'm sort of the UCB Comedy blog in-house movie reviewer. More by default than anything else, having written reviews of some of the bigger films of the past year. And since the summer movie season is now officially in full swing thanks to the release of Ice Age: Dawn of the Dead, I thought I'd give a quick rundown of the films to come out so far this summer. I'll try to be quick and just edit the lengthy, 500-word reviews I originally wrote down to one, the first word of each review (because any good reviewer knows their readers usually only read the first word anyway).

Up - Great...

The Hangover - Funny...

Terminator: Salvation - Robots...

Land of the Lost - Will...

Public Enemies - It's...

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - Night...

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Robots...

The Proposal - Tittynope...

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 - 1...

My Sister's Keeper - Robots...

So now you know what to go see. Have fun!

No comments: