Friday, January 23, 2009

Becky's Successful Night by Becky

I'd like to talk to you about the greatest achievement of my life right now.

It happened about two weeks ago. I was at my friends Cissy and Julia's place for game night. They set up a big marker board and everyone participating was ready to get our Pictionary on.

A few beers later, it's my turn to draw. I look at my clue and, I swear to you, it was absolutely impossible.

My brain kicked into full gear and I knew I had to get through this. I don't know what happened, but I entered this trancelike state where my hands did all the drawing and the pointing when people were getting closer and closer to the clue. Dry-erase marker even got on my face - right under my nose - yes, just like that episode of Wings.

However, it was like God entered my body and drew my clue for me.

Finally, as I was entering back into reality, I heard someone on my team yell out the right answer. It was magical.

The answer was...

[First, watch this video.



It's called Relationship Pictionary, written by Angela Trimbur.]

SHIA LABEOUF!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cissy Fenwick said...

"someone on your team" don't I have a name?! also you drew a car and a robot, obvs it was Shia.