Friday, January 23, 2009

Becky's Successful Night by Becky

I'd like to talk to you about the greatest achievement of my life right now.

It happened about two weeks ago. I was at my friends Cissy and Julia's place for game night. They set up a big marker board and everyone participating was ready to get our Pictionary on.

A few beers later, it's my turn to draw. I look at my clue and, I swear to you, it was absolutely impossible.

My brain kicked into full gear and I knew I had to get through this. I don't know what happened, but I entered this trancelike state where my hands did all the drawing and the pointing when people were getting closer and closer to the clue. Dry-erase marker even got on my face - right under my nose - yes, just like that episode of Wings.

However, it was like God entered my body and drew my clue for me.

Finally, as I was entering back into reality, I heard someone on my team yell out the right answer. It was magical.

The answer was...

[First, watch this video.



It's called Relationship Pictionary, written by Angela Trimbur.]

SHIA LABEOUF!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cissy Fenwick said...

"someone on your team" don't I have a name?! also you drew a car and a robot, obvs it was Shia.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to find out a strange secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!