Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Movie Review Headline Suggestions: 10/23/09

Being clever is hard. Let me tell you from experience. For instance: just today I was at Walgreens, and the lady working there was all "your card has been declined." It took me a minute, but I finally came up with a clever response: "You've been declined." Awesome. So movie critics, yet again let me do the cleverest part of your job for you: the movie review headline. Here they are for the releases this week:


Astr-Oh Boy!

Good Boy!

A Star is Boy!


Amelia Lands Right In Our Hearts!

I Am-elia Impressed!

She Disappeared! That Sucks!


Cirque du Two Stars Out Of Five!

Cirque du One Star Out Of Five!

Cirque du No Stars Out Of Five!

I Saw This Movie!

Saw'll Good!

Cirque du Saw Stars Out Of Five!


There you go critics! See you next week!

No comments: