Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SHHH... Don't Tell!!

SHHH... Don't Tell.

I'm at work right now and I'm blogging. That's why I'm whispering. You should read
this blog in a whispery way. If you read it too loudly, I'll get in so much trouble.
Temping is kind of my dream job and I don't want to screw up any chances I'll ever
have of being a permanent temp on a permanently temporary basis that is temporarily permanent.

A Week of Kindness' Mike Still is interveiwed on ComedyNerds.com. Take a listen.
But shhh. Keep the volume on super low. I'm serious. Don't screw this up
for me. I used to dream about being a temp while watching SNL growing
up.

Also, my real father, Matt Jones, is interviewed on AMCTV.com.
Read it quietly and make sure to keep that Excel spreadhsheet open so you can switch
screens right away when your boss or Nurse Ratchid comes wandering in to tell you what to
do so she can say "thank you" in a really condescending way.

Check out some of Mike's videos and Matt's videos.

Shhh! Six-inch voices!

No comments: