Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Free Blog Post For Wearing an "I Voted" Sticker!

Thanks for the update, Matty. I was unsure at this hour in time on the west coast (currently 3 pm) about the presidential stats.

With Ben and Jerry's, Starbucks, and even Babeland giving away free products for wearing an "I Voted" sticker, Matty and I decided that if you're wearing an "I Voted" sticker, you can read this blog post for free.

Now, I know we can't tell if you're wearing an "I Voted" sticker or not, so you're going to have to use the honor code. Please, this is an important election and we're providing you this free blog post for doing your part in deciding the future of our country.

Also, we're giving away ONE free blog post. Just one. Don't come back online for another free blog post wearing a mustache pretending that you didn't just get a freebie five minutes ago. We know who you are...

Once today is over the free-blog-post-day will be over. No exceptions. Don't come back tomorrow wearing your "I Voted" sticker saying you didn't get a chance to read your free blog post yesterday. We're sorry. It will be too late. We can't be giving every blog post away for free all the time. We have kids to feed.

For those of you who voted, we hope you enjoyed reading this free blog post.

If you are a liar and read this blog post for free and haven't voted, then you're an asshole.

No comments: