Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How I Spent My Junior Year of College

It's wonderful what a little bit of pretentious self-Googling will turn up. For me, I found this little gem. I guess I didn't realize at the time, as an impressionable young college student, just how important and timeless my work really was. You're welcome, everybody. Now try Googling yourself. Go on, give it a try. That's right, this is the sort of blog that gives you homework.

But this nostalgic taxi cab ride down memory lane got me thinking about all the great videos I've seen on the site. That was way too mushy sounding, so I'm gonna stop right there, and say here are some of my favorite older videos on the site that are definitely still worth a look:

Horse Lift
Absurd, but in all the right ways.



Prank War
Quick, simple, and funny.



Los Angeles: The Big Apple
Absurd, simple, funny. Like a magic mix of what I liked about the other two.



Hope you enjoy them! Oh, and don't forget to do your homework! Otherwise you'll never get into Yale like your sister.

No comments: