Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I am Thankful for on UCBComedy.com

You know, I'm not going to respond to Matty's claim that I am retarded because I am just too thankful.

I'm so thankful I'm not crying over any hurtful words. I am so thankful that I'm not brooding with anger over Matty's highly inaccurate Twilight fan fiction. I'm so thankful that I forgot about the fact that I didn't pack any panties on my trip to NJ so I had to take old leotards from my childhood ballet class and cut them apart to avoid being commando in front of my bubby later tonight.

Here are some things on ucbcomedy.com that I'm thankful for:

1.) The State Reunion

2.) Mythbusters

3.) Dracula has AIDS

4.) Freak Dance in the Streets!

5.) Funny Cats

6.) M.Y.R.K.L. Aaah! You guys don't know what M.Y.R.K.L. is yet! You will soon. This is the only thing I can tell you:

M.Y.R.K.L. is coming! Stay tuned.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: